- Report: #1046860
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ARKANSAS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
ARKANSAS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION2424 Marshall Rd Jacksonville, Arkansas United States of America
ARKANSAS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION Mortgage Refiance Jacksonville, Arkansas
*Author of original report: Canceling my Membership With Arkansas FCU FILED DISCRIMINATED FAIR HOUSING LAW SUIT COMPLAINT
*Author of original report: complaint filed with VA LOAN ADMINISTRATION
*Author of original report: Continuation Arkansas FCU
*Author of original report: UP DATED AFCU
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
My experience is one to never forget with AFCU.
1. Showning no interest in communication after I closed on my loan
2. Phone calls went unanswer- only voice mail and no return phone calls
3. I call 3 weeks after I closed to see who own the loan and who I was to pay month payment
4. Went to AFCU IN JACKSONVILLE DID GET A CHANCE TO SPEAK TO LOAN PERSON WHO WAS SOME TREATED OTHER THEN A MEMBER AS IF I WAS A TOTAL STRANGER. After I gave her information she mail tme wrong coupon monthly payment as to what I sign at closing mortgage loan
5. Filed complaint with board of director and met with ceo and other's. I got a apology memo in the mail and was advised By CEO a follow up on mortgage and get back with me.
He did and I was mailed new owner address and phone number. I was advised to mail my first payment to new owner
I call new owner and was advised they do not own my loan and I could not make payment until they sign off on loan= and didn't know the date
I was advised to call AFCU to get new instruction on first month payment until loan is sold
I call and person advised she would call me. [continued below]....
BeforeI was happy with AFCU. During this refinance I don't know I would use the mortgage department again ever. I am still member with lot's of thoughts I read online about credit union stating if you are not happy you can always leave. Not all credit union are equal offering good services .
This is my experience and I am DAV veteran in good standing- high credit scores. My feeling is I was treated inferior. As an African American- Military Honorable.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARKANSAS-FEDERAL-CREDIT-UNION/Jacksonville-Arkansas-72076/ARKANSAS-FEDERAL-CREDIT-UNION-Mortgage-Refiance-Jacksonville-Arkansas-1046860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.