Complaint Review: ARM accounts receivable management ,Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, May 17, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: fdts — Belleville New Jersey United States of America
ARM accounts receivable management ,Inc.
P.O. Box129 Thorofare, New Jersey United States of America

ARM accounts receivable management ,Inc. Jason manager ARM cashed a car insurance check sent to me for the estimate repair of my car. The car repair sent them the check to be sign and forward to me to pay the repair shop. ARM refuse to send back the money Thorofare, New Jersey

My car finance payments was under a collection and I was making monthly payment and was close to paying it off. During that time in the month of March a light pole fell on the car while parked and PSE&G required I go to my insurance company to cover the damages.

I went through the process to repair my car and a check was issued by the car insurance company to pay the body shop. The process required to pay the body shop was for the shop to send an invoice explaining for ARM to sign the check that was made out to ARM to send it back to me to pay for the car damages.

When I called ARm and spoke to Micheal he said that the check was cashed and use to pay what I owed on the car. I attempted to explain that the check was not made to cover my finance payment which I was making payments. I obtained a copy of the body shop in voice sent together with the chech that stated the reason for the check to be sign ,sent back to me to foward the money to the body shop. Arm said they did

not have that information in front of them. I called again a spoke to I believe was the office supervisor Jason, by then I was upset and refuse to re.imburse that money and he was very rude explaining they don't care that they will send me the car note and some difference of what over paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARM-accounts-receivable-management-Inc/Thorofare-New-Jersey-08086/ARM-accounts-receivable-management-Inc-Jason-manager-ARM-cashed-a-car-insurance-check-se-884161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARM accounts receivable management ,Inc.