• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:West Paterson New Jersey
5996 W. Touhy Ave. Niles, Illinois U.S.A.

ARROW FINANCIAL SERVICES Trying to Scam me for my Economic Stimulus Refund Niles -- CHICAGO Illinois

*Consumer Comment: www.budhibbs.com

*Consumer Comment: Arrow refuses to follow the rules they where made to follow from the attorney general office

*Consumer Comment: Arrow Is worse then nco

*Consumer Comment: Sallie mae wouldn't help me

*Consumer Suggestion: Arrow Wont Respond to you

Did more research on Arrow Financial Services - they specialize in junk collections - accounts which have been discharged, paid off, charged off, previously settled, and beyond the statutes of limitations for collections.

I sent a dispute letter 1) demanding ALL DOCUMENTATION related to the issue and 2) demanding that they DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN regarding this matter. I have also contacted an attorney who specializes in these types of issues in case the harassment continues.

I'll give it a few weeks and see if I hear from them again. Hpefully not, but I'm preparing myself.

West Paterson, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2008 04:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARROW-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/Niles-Illinois-60714/ARROW-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-Trying-to-Scam-me-for-my-Economic-Stimulus-Refund-Niles-CHICAG-332341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARROW FINANCIAL SERVICES

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

Yes they are liars -

I hope you sent your mail certified mail and return receipt.

Another place you MUST GO TO - www.budhibbs.com.

he has lots of useful information to help you fight the bottomfeeders

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Arrow Is the biggest liars worse the nco. Arrow refuses to follow the 15 guidelines set from the attorney general office after they filed a lawsuit agaisnt arrow.

They check peoples credit reports when they have no right to, arrow lied saying they could not locate my file when I made a complaint agaisnt them to the attorney general.

I have all there lies documented arrow has broken the rules the attorney general says they are suppose to follow. Arrow makes up things that are not true.

Arrow does not listen to my reason why I cannot pay I don't have the money @ this time, arrow will place things on your credit until you pay.

Arrow & Nco are the biggest violaters of the fair dept credit reporting act, the federal trade commission does not care about us the people who arrow abuses & ridcules.

It Is hard to pay all your bills during these hardships economy times, to make It worse on you you have to put up with these scum bag bottom feeders. And have to worry If they are going to file a lawsuit.

Well even If they do file a lawsuit they still will not get any money from me cause I don't have any.

Arrow Is worse then nco

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Arrow & nco Is alot alike but arrow Is worse then nco. Arrow Is bold face liars I have all there lies documented. I thought nco was difficult. Arrow Is worst of the worst.

Arrow lied In there response & sent me a letter stating I did not respond to there collection they lie so much It must be hard for them to keep up lying. I simply & politely told them I did not have the money.

I lost my job due to having an work injury I have not been working sense 01/2008. There Is nothing I can do to settle this.

Arrow will get theres one day for all the people they are trying to screw & ruin!.

Sallie mae wouldn't help me

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I did make a complaint to the PA to sallie mae regarding arrow. Arrow said I didn't respond to there collection letter this Is Is a complete lie sense they lie anyways.

I made a complaint to the BBB & I still have there response, arrow claimed they could not locate me then a few days later I found there collection account on my credit files.

I also made a complaint to the attorney general seems they are not scared of the attorney general they continue to tell there lies. There response to the attorney general was nothing but lies.

They continued to lie to the better business bureau saying they could not locare my account, well this wasn't what they said to the attorney general complaint.

Arrow Is like nco I think all collection work togather to find one way to screw us over, If they can't get you once they try another way.

Also sense when does arrow have a permissible purpose to view my credit report, this Is also messing my credit up even more them checking It whenever they please.

Arrow told me they had a permissible purpose I am also unemployed due to a slip & fall accident I had after the stupid people who cleaned & waxed the floor. Arrow Is making my life very difficult.

What pisses me of Is that the government sure bails out these lenders or banks, but they don't give a d**n about us the american people to help us out!. One day the government will have to pay for how they have unfairly treated us!.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Arrow Wont Respond to you

AUTHOR: Joshua - (U.S.A.)

I requested the same thing back in March of 2008 and they have yet to respond. I recently filed complaints with the BBB, FTC and against the Sallie Mae Corporation because they own Arrow Financial now so if you file complaints file them against Sallie Mae