Complaint Review: ARROW FINANCIAL TRUST SERVICES

• Submitted: Sun, July 08, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2007

• Reported By:GASTONIA North Carolina
ARROW FINANCIAL TRUST SERVICES
1020 ST LUKE ROAD,SUITE 204 WINDSOR, Ontario U.S.A.

ARROW FINANCIAL TRUST SERVICES SAID I WON 3RD CATEGORY LOTTO READERS DIGEST PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE SWEEPSTAKES FOR 25,000 USD WINDSOR Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Did Anyone get any money?

*Consumer Suggestion: I'm curious about something!

*Consumer Suggestion: Reader's Digest / Publshers Clearing House Scam

I am to call agent -Mr Anthony Kanayo 1-519-774-0891 for info. I have cashiers check for $1,969.00. It is to pay for processing/administration fees without undue financial difficulties. I will get the balance of $23,031.00 via special delivery by courier within 2 business days upon payment conformation. I have to quote him my batch and referance number. REF# 3726-AF212 BATCH # 109 SA-742-55 cashiers check written on WELLS FARGO BANK RESEDA 18400 SHERMAN WAY RESEDA, CA. 91335

Deanna
GASTONIA, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2007 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARROW-FINANCIAL-TRUST-SERVICES/WINDSOR-Ontario-N8Y-3M7/ARROW-FINANCIAL-TRUST-SERVICES-SAID-I-WON-3RD-CATEGORY-LOTTO-READERS-DIGEST-PUBLISHERS-CLE-259499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARROW FINANCIAL TRUST SERVICES

Did Anyone get any money?

AUTHOR: Loyce - (U.S.A.)

I see that there are several people that have received the same thing from Arrow Financial Trust Services. I have recently received the same thing and want to ask a question: Did anyone receive the money? We are asked to respond by July 25th and I have deposited the check into my account and then I discovered this site once I decided to do some checking up on the company. I am now reluctant to call them back to process the rest of the winnings....

I received the same thing, a check in the amount of $1969.00 and was asked to deposit this check and once it posts to call them back and upon this confirmation to release the $1969.00 to them for processing, they would in 2 days have the difference of $1969.00 from $25,000.00 (which is 23,031.00) delivered to my address from UPS.

Has anyone that have been contacted receive any money?

Signed,
I don't know what to think

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I'm curious about something!

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

You have one of the biggest scams going right now, and it sounds like you're going to fall for it! But yet you came here to ROR.com to tell us about it......did you search on ROR for similar reports? If you had you would see this is a scam!!

You deposit that check, and send them the money, and in a few days your bank will be calling to let you know the check was no good and they want their money back! And then, there won't be a thing you can do about it......

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Reader's Digest / Publshers Clearing House Scam

AUTHOR: Dan - (U.S.A.)

Don't deposit the check! It's a scam. First: Reader's Digest and Publisher's Clearing House are separate companies (I believe). They never ask you to pay fees for processing, taxes, etc. If you didn't take positive action to enter the lottery or sweepstake, you CANNOT win! I also believe in the US, it is illegal to charge a 'fee' to receive your winnings. Taxes are taken out of your winning BEFORE you receive the check. This is then reported to the IRS.