Complaint Review: ARS National

• Reported By: Ghost — Enid Oklahoma United States of America
ARS National
P.O. Box 469046 Escondido, California United States of America

ARS National SPOOF PHONE #'S Escondido, California

ARS is for sure breaking the law as far as the Federal Trade Commission is concerned.  They are using spoof phone numbers.  I received a call from these people today first time as far as I know.  I had a missed call on my cell phone, the number was 580-609-1983.  This was a red flag immediately.  First of all 580 is an area code for Oklahoma, the State in which I live; however, I have everyone I know in my cell phone, so when a number shows up from Oklahoma without a pre-programmed name, I know its crap.  I called the number back, couldn't understand a word the lady was saying.  So I called back again got a different rep, found out they were ARS National, she wouldn't tell me what the company does, I asked her if she was in Oklahoma, she said no California, I said sooooooo your company is using Spoof Phone numbers, she hung up very quickly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARS-National/Escondido-California-92046/ARS-National-SPOOF-PHONE-S-Escondido-California-832404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARS National