Complaint Review: ARS Rescue Rooter

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Tired of BS — Orlando Florida
ARS Rescue Rooter
3012 Mercy Dr Orlando, Florida USA

ARS Rescue Rooter Orlando, Fl The whole Orlando office Over charged, under qualified, Money Hungry, No remorse for Damages Orlando Florida

My AC stopped working in the middle of summer, so I contacted Home Depot for HVAC services and they sent over ARS rescue rooter of Orlando (they are sub contracted) . ARS said I need a new condensor, I replaced it. They I had a problem with air handler and ARS said i needed to replace it, at the time I didnt have the money to replace the handler and they said they could not do anything to repair the handler. so I was left without heat the entire winter. Even though my heat stopped working after the work they did with my inital installation. ARS finally came out to home to "fix" heat, but they actually messed it up worse.

The relay was forced in an on position causing my heat and AC to run at the same time and also causing the fan in the system to constantly run. The result of this was an electric bill for December of almost $1000.00 and a small fire in my handler. I tried to recover some of my expenses from ARS and they denied any wrong doing and they said they did "no work in the handler". They are liars!

I never needed a new air handler, I only had to replace the circut board in the handler. They said the repair would cost 1600 dollars, when in fact it was less then 300 dollars.

This company is unprofessional.. they specialize in ripping you off and telling you BS. They do not honor their work and do not acknowledge that their technicians try to solicit side jobs when they are out on company calls...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARS-Rescue-Rooter-/Orlando-Florida/ARS-Rescue-Rooter-Orlando-Fl-The-whole-Orlando-office-Over-charged-under-qualified-Mon-1095387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARS Rescue Rooter