Complaint Review: ARS Rescue Rooter

ARS Rescue Rooter
7436 Tower St Richland Hills, Texas United States of America

ARS Rescue Rooter Unnecessary parts and Outrage Costs Richland Hills, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ARS Rescue Rooter

I have American Home Shield (AHS) home warranty and called them to report that my gas water heater was busted. They referred my service request to ARS/Rescue Rooter in Richland Hills, Texas

The technician installed my new water heater, and presented me a bill for $423.00. He charged me $92 to drill a drain hole in my wall (Bedford Code Inspector said it was not needed), Installed a drip pan for $133 ($18.37 at Lowes), $75 for a gas
drip leg???, 27 inches of pipe insulation for $48(which I had), $75 for connecting the water lines to the heater.

Had I known that I would have been charged that amount I would had installed it my self.  I called AHS and they blew me off, and ARS never returned my call as promised.

Do not let ARS/Rescue Rooter do anything before giving you an estimate of installation charges. And, I will not renew my contract with AHS.
Steve Bedford, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARS-Rescue-Rooter/Richland-Hills-Texas-76118/ARS-Rescue-Rooter-Unnecessary-parts-and-Outrage-Costs-Richland-Hills-Texas-893994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARS Rescue Rooter

ARS Rescue Rooter

AUTHOR: ARS Rescue Rooter - (United States of America)

ARS is the premier provider of heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, plumbing, drain cleaning, and sewer line services to homes and businesses.  While current marketplace trends determine our pricing structure to continue providing exceptional service, please contact us at (866) 803-0879 to discuss your specific situation. Additionally, you may wish to discuss any concerns about work done on behalf of a home warranty with your home warranty provider.