Complaint Review: ARS/Rescue Rooter of Ft. Worth

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Sammy — Arlington Texas United States of America
ARS/Rescue Rooter of Ft. Worth
7436 Tower St. Richland Hills, TX 76118, Texas United States of America

ARS/Rescue Rooter of Ft. Worth Not Honest / Big Scam Richland Hills, TX 76118, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ARS Rescue Rooter

I am a customer of American Home Shield, reported to them a case of a slab leak. Unfortunately, they gave my claim to ARS rescue rooter, and there start the pain.

Contacted initially by a guy name Finn, who came over and said he needs $2185 to fix it. Wamp, asked for the full payment in advance. Which I did by a personaly check.The same Technician then told me that he will save me couple of money (In other words, an insurance fraud!!!!)

This was my alarm, I contacted the company and canceled the transaction... They sent some one else named Chad who was not any better of Finn...

Chad told me that he will give me a 10% discount, he gave me a contract for the amount of $2185, and signed it (I signed also) and he said he will submit this to the insurance company and gave me back $290. Howla baba howla bo (Anotehr insurance fraud)
Finally, I contacted the company again, and they reported to the insurance company the amount of $1890 (Aparently they scamed me so they would not do an insurance fraud)

I do not care much about money, I just feel that I was scamed...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARSRescue-Rooter-of-Ft-Worth/Richland-Hills-TX-76118-Texas-76118/ARSRescue-Rooter-of-Ft-Worth-Not-Honest-Big-Scam-Richland-Hills-TX-76118-Texas-924095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARS/Rescue Rooter of Ft. Worth

ARS Rescue Rooter

AUTHOR: ARS Rescue Rooter - (United States of America)

ARS is the premier provider of heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, plumbing, drain cleaning, and sewer line services to homes and businesses.  While current marketplace trends determine our pricing structure to continue providing exceptional service, please contact us at (866) 803-0879 to discuss your specific situation.  Additionally, you may wish to discuss any work done on behalf of a warranty company with your warranty provider.