Complaint Review: ARSelect.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 14, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 14, 2011

• Reported By: John — Alexandria Virginia United States of America
ARSelect.com

ARSelect.com Joe Conte, Employee of ARSelect.com ARSelect.com offered to professionally mix one of my songs for $300, but they never did mix it and never refunded my money. Internet

Companies like ARSelect.com offer to help musicians place their music with music supervisors, radio stations and producers for either a monthly or yearly fee.  I paid a nominal yearly fee and "held my breath" knowing that this company could be scamming people.

I took my chances and received a few phone calls ensuring me that they were working in my best interest.  After six months, I realized had wasted my money.  Lesson learned.  However, Joe Conte (of ARSelect.com) offered to professionally mix one of my songs for $300 and then promote it to radio stations.

I sent all of my audio files to Mr. Conte who said the song would be mixed shortly.  The deadlines for mixing kept changing and I was "promised" tie and time again that my song would be mixed.  It was never mixed and I soon asked for a refund.  They assured me I would receive it, but I never did.

Then Mr. Conte said he would have to speak to his supervisor in three days.  About what?  It's been six months since I requested a mix of my song after being promised it would be mixed in a couple of weeks.  For the last week, I've been told it's difficult to refund my money because they are moving their offices.   There's always one excuse after another.  It's really pathetic.

Today, I am contacting all of their so-called partners to complain.  I'm also filing an official complaint with the Better Business Bureau and filing a lawsuit.  This is really only the thrid time in my life that I've had to take such drastic action against a company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 05:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARSelectcom/internet/ARSelectcom-Joe-Conte-Employee-of-ARSelectcom-ARSelectcom-offered-to-professionally-mi-809163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARSelect.com