• Submitted: Sat, March 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2008

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
239 COURT STR Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

ART OF NATURAL BEAUTY CENTER - JULIA ALMEIDA This is a very dece[tive operation that is cheating our country and its employee out of money Brooklyn New York

This employer is a joke! WORST customer service EVER, racial slurs, openly downgrade customers, scams tips from workers, consistent underlining backdoor activities of a suspicious nature.

I knew this couldnt afford me but i gave it a try , WRONG!!!!!!!!!!OK SO THE PAY WAS AVERAGE BUT THE OWNER?! she is beyond believe: control freaks . All the employees are walking around almost crying . This person : Julia Almeida is one of the most fakest people i saw in my entire life! First her and the partner tried to treaten me into :" making sure that everyone does their job there..my responsobilities included being abrasive with the workers, down their throat , maniacally cleaning the place 15 times a day .Everybody tippi-toes there . These poor people that happen to be working in this hell hole sweat shop are possiibly the sweetest , nicest , ut most proffecionals I have ever met in my ENTIRE LIFE .These people are beoynd mistreated and missclassified . They are underpaid or sometimes not paid at all for as long as up to 1 -1.5 months . Second of all i got approached by almost all of them to sign these sheets they make for themselves during the day because this way they have proof when she steals money out of their paychecks. There were times every day when they ( employees: therapists,estheticians ...)would ask me to stay in the front when their customer would be leaving so they can make sure that their tips will not be stolen . Right before i quit , the same day , one of the therapists came up to me and said that her money got taken out of her tip envelope. That happens every day .Now about what happened to me is that I had to put her in her place . I heard this lady talk bad to the customers right in front of their face in Russian .

All she cares about is money , I have never worked in more unproffecional place EVER> . There is no incentives of any sort though she told that i will only pay 30% of the service fees . First she said 25% . She pays everyone in cash and checks (thats if u lucky enough top get paid).Even tried to 'accidentally' make a mistake on paycheck to reflect incorrect pay period as to show me working for them for totally wrong days. A COMPLETE disgrace to the community !!!!!!!!!!!!!!So when she handed me my money when i was walking out , i was MISSING MY MONEY !!!! I told her to give what she ows me or I am calling the cops , then she started screaming that i am trying to rob her and that there is no cash in the register and i stole it and that she knows where i live and i am going to regret this !!! lol , sorry hunny ...whatever... lol I called the cops in 1 second . lol I am getting my money back REGARDLESS!!! OK , TRY COMING TO MY HOUSE AND U WILL GO TO JAIL. this lady really thought she was the queen of that sweatshop she calls a "spa" . Wake up people , she just wants your money!!i never heard her talk nice about the customers. If you live in America , you have live by the rules of the country. If someones works for you , you have to pay them .Pay up!!!!!!!!!!

American pride!
brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2008 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ART-OF-NATURAL-BEAUTY-CENTER-JULIA-ALMEIDA/Brooklyn-New-York-11211/ART-OF-NATURAL-BEAUTY-CENTER-JULIA-ALMEIDA-This-is-a-very-decetive-operation-that-is-ch-313662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ART OF NATURAL BEAUTY CENTER - JULIA ALMEIDA