Complaint Review: A.S. Alarm services

• Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: Scam victim — Kirkland Washington
A.S. Alarm services
A.S. Alarm Services 8525 120th Ave. N.E. Suite #22 Kirkland, Washington USA

A.S. Alarm services Con artists posing as alarm monitering company. Kirkland Washington

I hired A.S. Alarm services to moniter my privately owned alarm equipment via a cellular link. I prepaid for three months of equipment rental and monitering services. The equipment never fully functioned despite many attempts at working with them to resolve issues. I purchased a new battery and data cable (their responsibility) but still no results.

When my three months of monitering expired I elected to discontinue their alleged services due to nonperformance, I never received any product or service of value for my money. I disconnected the equipment at that time. I completed forms on the internet to cancel service and return the equipment to them but only recived very unprofessional behavior, ie, rude phone calls on sundays during church hours, hangups, threats and verbal abuse. Thay have reported two alarms to the address when their equipment was deactivated and put in storage. No person listed on my contact sheet was ever called. I was able to avoid false alarm fees (100.00 each) from the police department by explaining the situation.

They have continued to acrue charges against my account for nearly a year when they have provided no services to me ever. I have initiated an investigation with the state attorny generals office which will hopefully result in revocation of their business liscense. There is a possibility of a class action lawsuit covering Washington state and based upon what is learned in the discovery phase possibly a nation wide suit.

I advise anyone and everyone not to have anything to do with these people, they are like the mafia, once they get your information they never let go and try to steal as much money from you as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AS-Alarm-services/Kirkland-Washington/AS-Alarm-services-Con-artists-posing-as-alarm-monitering-company-Kirkland-Washington-1066934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.S. Alarm services