Complaint Review: AS Alarm

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Houston Texas U.S.A.
AS Alarm
8525 120th Ave N.E. Kirkland, Washington United States of America

AS Alarm Saveonmyalarm.com; gotomyalarm.com; alarmbillingservice.com; ASalarmservices.com Bait and Switch, Misleading advertising, Hidden costs, contract that unfairly favors the vendor with excessive charges to cancel. Equipment Fees that are not made clear at time of setup. Kirkland, Washington

Prior to signing up for monitoring I was told that Tech support and the dialer I would be sent could get me connected and functioning quickly to their service.  After I signed up, Tech support voice menu's would send me in circles, rude people who answered the phone  would stick me back in voice menu hell.  The Tech support extension would never call me back.  Finally after repeated phone calls, and months passing, I got a call back and the person said the could not help me with my alarm panel.  After 5 months of not being able to get assistance, I canceled my service and had to send back the inline dialer equipment I was charged $75.00 for or face other fees as well as a $39.95 termination fee.  So after I spent over $200.00 for this service, I never had a moment of monitoring.  They insisted I was connected and their records show this.  However, my alarm panel says differently and they never called when the alarm sounded.  The website is very deceiving about the cost for monitoring, the tech support is terrible, and soon I was receiving bills for $19.95 per month for a service that was not working for me.  I recommend you just choke up for a local security company that you can count on to come to your home or business when you need service.  This company's tech support is worthless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AS-Alarm/Kirkland-Washington-98033/AS-Alarm-Saveonmyalarmcom-gotomyalarmcom-alarmbillingservicecom-ASalarmservicescom-1003208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AS Alarm