Complaint Review: A.S. Homestuffers

• Reported By:MN Minnesota
A.S. Homestuffers
P.O. Box 5084 Hyattsville, Maryland United States of America

A.S. Homestuffers ripoff Hyattsville Maryland

I am a College student that wanted to extra money . I saw an EMPLOYMENT NEWS WITH THIS COMPANY AND THE PHONE, I WAS LIKE CALL THIS NUMBER.. AND I LEFT MY NAME AND HOME ADDRESS,it stated that i would earn money by working out of my own home. I called the number that was listed and was sent an application. I sent a money order for $25.00 and never received my envelopes.I have been trying to get AND KNOW THESE MUTHERF***ERZ with the company, but number was f***ed up i mean like it was record..

ALL WHAT I'M SAYING IS TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SITERS WHO IS THE VICTIM ...WATCH OUUTA THESE MOTHERF***ERS.. AND DONT GIVE OUUTA YOUR MONEY AGAIN.. I GUESS..MAYB THEY STILL WITH US SO... I MEAN THE RIPPOFFZ ,YO....RIPP-OFF I NEED MY MONEY..BACK.. IF YOU DONT DO THAT...IMA ABOUT TO COME OUTTA THERE AND KICK UR STINKY a*s LITTLE HOOCHIEZ..FAGZ..BITCHES AND WHARES..HOLLA BACK ..PEAZZ IMA OUTTA

WATCH THUS Ripp -off my homiez

Rashid MN, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2003 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AS-Homestuffers/Hyattsville-Maryland-20782/AS-Homestuffers-ripoff-Hyattsville-Maryland-72699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.S. Homestuffers