Complaint Review: AS SEEN ON TV

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Eileen — College Park Maryland
AS SEEN ON TV
Box 2020 North Wales, Pennsylvania USA

AS SEEN ON TV www.plymouthdirect.com There is an "AS SEEN ON TV" Commercial for Night View Glasses. They took my money and gave me nothing in return! When you call the number you get a message saying they are too busy to speak to you call later. No one ever answers the phone! North Wales Pennsylvania

CONSUMERS BE AWARE OF THIS RIP OFF!

I travel alot and sometimes get blinded by bright headlights coming at me at night time so when this commercial came on tv I thought "why not try them?" I saw an "AS SEEN ON TV" commercial for "NIGHT VIEW GLASSES" and I foolishly bought them. The glasses never showed up and I never got my money back from the bogus company called "plymouthdirect.com". I called and called and called trying to reach their supposed customer service. The number is a crock.  I also emailed them 5 times to no avail. When I called their number1-800-340-3418, I just a recording telling me "to call back later because they were too busy to take my call right now." This happened everytime I tried to call them and I tried at least 50 times. If you call asking about an order that was already placed you can forget about talking to anyone. If you want to place a new order, surprisingly you STILL can not talk to a live person. You get a computer recording asking you for your home address and credit card info. This company is a total and complete FRAUD and a RIP OFF! I'm going to call the FBI and find out if they are scamming people for credit card numbers. I'm also not very surprised to find out that they do not have an actual street address. It is a PO BOX address only. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS COMMERCIAL! DO NOT TRY TO BUY NIGHT VIEW GLASSES PEOPLE! You think you are dealing with "As Seen On TV" but you are not. You are dealing with a third party sales company. Don't fall for infomercials. I made this mistake twice but I will never again believe an infomercial. I am really surprised that this company "AS SEEN ON TV" supports such complanies as this www.plymouthdirect.com. I hope my complaint will help other consumers to NOT fall for this night vision glasses TV advertisement as I foolishly did. Luckily, I got a new credit card and I didn't have to pay the $35.85 they charged me for my big box of nothing!

I ended up buying some HD night vision glasses from Amazon.com I got them yesterday and they work great!Imagine that? A company that actually delivers and stands by their product?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AS-SEEN-ON-TV/North-Wales-Pennsylvania-19456/AS-SEEN-ON-TV-wwwplymouthdirectcom-There-is-an-AS-SEEN-ON-TV-Commercial-for-Night-Vie-1070976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AS SEEN ON TV