Complaint Review: ASA College of Excellence

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: HoiMing Chen — Brooklyn New York United States of America
ASA College of Excellence
81 Willoughby Street Brooklyn, New York United States of America

ASA College of Excellence An asylum full of jokers, no serious professionals Brooklyn, New York

When I first enroll in this school and after I started taking courses I had several teachers who did not understand a correct method to teach students. They hired one guy who just sat and came to class to talk about his own life experiences at his jobs and clients he had at a job all day till the end of the class. Had one instructor that was really old for her age who did nothing but just repeat words of a handout every time we had her class but did not explain anything. There where classes that were so over crowded that the instructor could not explain anything to the class because everyone was on their own with just the textbook. The instructors did not show me or many students in the basic core classes of a major the necessary guidance to understanding the material and the school is way to expensive with the lack of the quality of the material and instructors when i was there. The job placement was nothing but long wait on line. Do to the poor quality of the education i receive I wasn't able to understand anything at an internship I did for the course. One of the instructors that taught one of my classes eventually got fired from his job. What does that tell the public they hire just about anyone?. I went to career services they told me i should have push myself further by studying on my own. Then way did I paid over 12,000 dollars just to occupy a seat at this sham for profit school. I made a mistake and they lied about how much it would cost to go to this school. I hope no more people sign up with this school because it's no worth the money or time. Beware of the lack of proper facilities and resources. I had a career placement person disappeared and he did not contact me for two years and the school never notified me that he had quit. During a period of nearly years the school never offered me any job leads in my field.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASA-College-of-Excellence/Brooklyn-New-York-11201/ASA-College-of-Excellence-An-asylum-full-of-jokers-no-serious-professionals-Brooklyn-Ne-1008846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASA College of Excellence