Complaint Review: ASAP MOTOR & PART SYSTEMS - ASAP MOTORS 2006 - ASAP MOTORS AND PARTS

• Submitted: Tue, January 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 15, 2010

• Reported By:Lake Charles Louisiana
ASAP MOTOR & PART SYSTEMS - ASAP MOTORS 2006 - ASAP MOTORS AND PARTS
6432 Cunningham Rd Houston, Texas U.S.A.

ASAP MOTOR & PART SYSTEMS - ASAP MOTORS 2006 - ASAP MOTORS AND PARTS RIPOFF Another ASAP Complaint Houston Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: ASAP MOTORS IS NOW APOLLO ENGINES !!! BEWARE

*Consumer Suggestion: asap motors rip off as usuall

*Consumer Comment: ASAP MOTORS RIPOFF

*Consumer Suggestion: get yourself a lawyer

Same story as everyone else. Ordered transmission for a customer of mine. ASAP told me it would arrive in two days. Two weeks later I received the transmission. My techs install it no second gear. Contacted Dina she sends me some contract wanting me to sign it saying I read and understand the refund and exchange policy. Told her I wasn't signing it since I had never even received the policy so how could I agree to it. We then come to an agreement that I will bring her back the transmission she will cut me a check. My 70 year old father drives 4 hours to bring it back and they greet him kindly and ask him to drive around back and drop it off. After doing so he goes back to the office and Dina tells him no refund and no receipt showing he dropped it off. She then tells him he has to leave right now!

When I call the woman she tells me no refund "you reap what you sow." From reading about her I guess she would know. Now I have to wait for my credit card company to disput it. I do not understand how this company can still be in business. Dina has had as many names as the company. If anyone has any suggestions I am all ears.

Dan
Lake Charles, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2007 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASAP-MOTOR-PART-SYSTEMS-ASAP-MOTORS-2006-ASAP-MOTORS-AND-PARTS/Houston-Texas-77041/ASAP-MOTOR-PART-SYSTEMS-ASAP-MOTORS-2006-ASAP-MOTORS-AND-PARTS-RIPOFF-Another-ASAP-C-232272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASAP MOTOR & PART SYSTEMS - ASAP MOTORS 2006 - ASAP MOTORS AND PARTS

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

ASAP MOTORS IS NOW APOLLO ENGINES !!! BEWARE

AUTHOR: Paul - (United States of America)

WATCH OUT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY HAVE RIPPED OFF SEVERAL AND NOW HAVE CHANGED THIER NAME TO RIP OFF EVEN MORE

#2 Consumer Suggestion

asap motors rip off as usuall

AUTHOR: Dannie - (U.S.A.)

Dan, in Lake Charles, Louisiana - contact Texas Attorney General Office - tell your story - they are filing suit against asap - the more the better.
also getting partisipants together for class action law suit against thes thugs.
if interested call me Dannie B. South Street Automotive - 200 south street - Castle Rock Colo. 80104.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Jay - (U.S.A.)

next time you go on line to order used auto parts ask one question are you real salvage yard or a broker

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ASAP MOTORS RIPOFF

AUTHOR: Dannie - (U.S.A.)

We need the name of a Lawyer or Law Firm for a central office to file a class action law suit against this terriable company - jus how much mor complaints can keep coming through this network before something is done.

So please help with some information concerning this process if you can ??

I know were not supposed to givew personal information on this sight, so some suggestions on how to communicate with all the victims would help. Please. DB Castle Rock , Co

#7 Consumer Suggestion

get yourself a lawyer

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

I had a very similar problem with them last year. Two junk engines, months of run arounds, hours on the phone and nasty people. The BBB was no help, either was the Texas Attorney Generals Office.

Got a Houston lawyer and threatened to sue ASAP and the people that took my order personally. They called back sweet as could be and credited my money back. I still lost over $2000.00 in mechanics fees.

GET A LAWYER AND SUE FOR CONSUMER FRAUD!!!!!!!!