• Report: #193799

• Submitted: Mon, May 29, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 29, 2006

• Reported By:Mahomet Illinois
ASAP MOTORS & PARTS
6432 CUNNINGHAM HOUSTON, Texas U.S.A.

ASAP MOTORS & PARTSASAP MOTORS & TRANSMISSIONSASAP MOTORS & PARTS ASAP WANTS TO FILE FRAUDULENT SUITE AFTER I WON CHARGE BACK DISPUTE HOUSTON Texas

I did a charge back on ASAP MOTORS FOR FRAUDULENTLY advertizing and sending me a junk motor, after arguing about this with them, and sendding them overwhelming evidence in the way of many pictures of many bad parts on this motor and getting nowhere, they found out I did the charge back, then stoled the money back again, I did another charge back, it then went into a dispute and I was made to prove in many ways that ASAP sent me a junk motor and I did so in the way of pictures, documented inspections of this junk motor from 2 different automotive businesses, and signatures from eight other techs and mechanics that could not believe ASAP had the audacity to send such a chunk of junk and expect to get away with it.

Well, after seeing all the evidence, it was also obvious to the card companies as well that ASAP sent me a junk motor and I won the dispute. Now the only two things I asked for in that dispute was for ASAP to return the 2000 dollars they stole from me, and to pick up the junk motor so I wouldnt have to pay to have it diposed of, now, either ASAP gave in and gave the money back or their card co made them, either way, the pick up of that motor was included the charge back, and I never asked for the shipping charges back, just so ASAP would be responsible for its return in more than one way.
Ive also notice in the last report update, ASAP HAS CHANGED CARD MERCHANTS.

Im wondering if this has anything to do with their other merchant giving me back my money?
Respond to the report if Im wrong but if somone sends you fraudulent or junk merchandice, is it not their responsibility to pick it back up???

Aaron
Mahomet, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2006 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASAP-MOTORS-PARTS/HOUSTON-Texas-77041/ASAP-MOTORS-PARTSASAP-MOTORS-TRANSMISSIONSASAP-MOTORS-PARTS-ASAP-WANTS-TO-FILE-FRAUD-193799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASAP MOTORS & PARTS