• Report: #199026

• Submitted: Sat, July 01, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 16, 2006

• Reported By:waterbury Connecticut
ASAP Motors
asapmotors.com , Texas U.S.A.

ASAP Motors ripoff Houston Texas

*UPDATE Employee: NO OVERCHARGE

*Author of original report: ASAP M OTORS

Please do not buy from these people!!!!! nothing but scams!!! anything they say or promice believe the total opposite! i was over charged 100.00 and have tried to resolve this problem with everyone possible! Jason promiced me a 94 bmw 525i transmission for 895.00 and when i called to purchase the transmission nobody wanted to give me the transmission for that price , when i spoke to the manager who was very loud , rude, disespectful she said" take it or leave it mam" nobody offered you that price!! and as of right now it is being advertised as $895.oo on there web site. i have spoke with several people claiming to be managers but ....nobody seems to have the skills or ethic to do the right things, how to run a honest professional business, i have been calling and calling and calling, i will not settle for this and will take the necesary measures to make sure justice is served. asap motors has no right to abuse there privliges and being called a business and taking advantage of there title by ripping off customers. in no means is this company anything except decietful!!! i have no idea how it is up and running under these poor conditions..... by the way i am yet to recieve my transmission.

Virginia
Waterbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2006 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASAP-Motors/Texas/ASAP-Motors-ripoff-Houston-Texas-199026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASAP Motors

NO OVERCHARGE

AUTHOR: Dina - (U.S.A.)

Mam we have discussed this several times prior to your purchase there was no overcharge. you continually state you were quoted 895 and our lowest price is 995 on that unit. We discussed this in full prior to your order, you agreed to the 995 prior to ever giving us even your name. If you were unhappy with the 995 you did not need to proceed with the order, as you write it we just saw fit to charge you more than agreed however you and I both know better than that. As to the unit being bad I have not heard about that if in fact the unit is having issues please contact us we will stand by the warranty you were given.

Dina

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

Once again what do you expect. You wanted something CHEAP & you got it. What do you expect when you buy something USED. It needs to be REBUILT. I have bought USED TRANSMISSIONS for cores only and then had them REBUILT to make them work. I did this because mine was too far gone & UN-Rebuildable. Dont expect something NEW & in PERFECT shape when you pay CHEAP PRICES & get something USED!!

AUTHOR: Virginia - (U.S.A.)

I RECIEVED MY 94 BMW 525I TRANSMISSION AND AS I EXPECTED IT IS A BAD ONE!!!!! NO SURPRISE TO ME I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE THESE PEOPLE ARE RAN OUT OF BUSINESS IF I HAVE TO CALL AND COMPLAIN TO EVERYONE I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE THEY A UP AND RUNNING BUSINESS WITH ALL THESE COMPLAINTS????? WHY HASNT JUSTICE BEEN SERVED YET?????

THERE ARE OVER 1OO COMPLAINTS OF THE SAME COMPLAINTS FROM DIFFRENT INDIVIDUALS ... WHAT IS THE PROBLEM???? WHERE IS THE OWNER IN ALL THIS???? WHEN THIS FINALLY HITS THE FAN HE IS THE ONE GOING DOWN FOR ALL THIS I JUST DONT GET IT!!! PLEASE PEOPLE READ AND UNDERSTAND ONE THING UNDER NO SICUMSTANCED BUY FROM THE FRAUDULANT COMPANY!!!!!