Complaint Review: ASAP Properties

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Corbin Kentucky
ASAP Properties
2201 N. Granville Avenue Muncie, Indiana USA

ASAP Properties aka: Action to Save & Preserve Properties, Inc. Owner: Jim Dixon DID NOT PAY US FOR WORK PERFORMED Muncie Indiana

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The Truth About ASAP Properties

*General Comment: I also wasn't paid

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Legal Action

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Shane FAIKIN or JIMMIE Dixon

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Former Employee for a Reason

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I Agree

We did a lot of work for ASAP.

They cheated us out of more than $8,000.j

We kept thinking they were going to pay, but they never did.

They always have conflicting excuses.

They can't be trusted.

Since then, we have heard that they do this to a lot of people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASAP-Properties/Muncie-Indiana-47303/ASAP-Properties-aka-Action-to-Save-Preserve-Properties-Inc-Owner-Jim-Dixon-DID-NO-1078530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASAP Properties

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

The Truth About ASAP Properties

AUTHOR: enough-is-enough - (USA)

I don't post on sites like these often (actually, I never have before because it makes me so angry to read the threads); but I have had enough of the unanswered questions resulting in uninformed answers and outright lies, slander, and libel.

The truth:

ASAP Properties was co-owned by Shane Aiken and Jimmie Dixon.

ASAP Properties is no longer in business.

Shane Aiken handled the finances and contractors, and Jimmie Dixon dealt with the Clients (Corelogic, etc.).

Shane Aiken hired his mother, uncle, and cousin to work in the office, and then together, they stole everything down to the trucks and equipment. This is without dispute. During that time, Jimmie Dixon was traveling 5+ days a week across 50 states as the client representative for ASAP Properties and did not handle issues with contractors. When he started getting emails and calls from contractors, he realized what Shane had done, but by then it was too late. Jimmie then spent almost a year trying to regain losses and pay contractors. It was too late. Because of partnership laws in business, there was nothing Jimmie could do to get the money back from Shane, or repair the damage caused.

Shane Aiken is the reason contractors were not paid.

He stole everything behind his partner's back, used the money for personal gain, and there is nothing Jimmie Dixon can do about it. Jimmie is an honorable, good man, who sacrificed his own health and personal resources by working 80+ hours a week, trying to regain losses to pay contractors. He received literally hundreds of calls and emails and fielded them the best he could in the situation. Some contractors were paid in full, and some were not. I was a contractor who did not get paid in full. The information I am giving you is first-hand knowledge and experience. It is not speculation or one-sided lies.

Find Shane Aiken and you will find your money, spent on his boat, trucks, sports cars, trips overseas, etc. And when you do find him, please post where he is because I'd like my money as well.

#2 General Comment

I also wasn't paid

AUTHOR: Chuck Prottengeier - ()

ASAP - whatever your internal problems, we too weren't paid. You all promised to make things right, we went back to work and did a few jobs but quit after it became obvious that you weren't even concerned about digging into why we weren't paid. You stop taking calls, emails - you just crawl in a hole. Top it off, the few low dollar jobs we did do while you were supposedly looking into the big job we didn't get paid for, you didn't even pay us for those.

Have your attorney call me, I laugh at him like you laughed at me.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Legal Action

AUTHOR: Unknown - ()

You should be advised that you need to cease and desist from making any further comments towards ASAP Properties, its employees or its affiliates. We will pursue filing a civial action lawsuit for damages and injunctive relief for damages caused due to your unsubstantiated comments if you chose to continue.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Shane FAIKIN or JIMMIE Dixon

AUTHOR: Bethann Neal-Moore - ()

Funny that you all thought that the second person was me....YOU WERE WRONG!!! Maybe you should check with the ones that you thought had your back!!!!!Their is a 30 person lawsuit pending against your broke a** company for a reason!!!! I am also more than happily representing them with all the records that was accidently packed in my personal belongings!!! Several of your employess ones that worked for 5 years plus always quit! I wonder why!!! Because you pay the same as a McDonalds for pete sake. Also, as far as reports are concerned you were the ignorant people who couldnt even understand a report or had enough sense to keep records. After the comment you posted above I will more than happily HELP these poor contractors your company took advantage of! THE MOST DISGUSTING THING WAS THAT OUR OWNER SHANE AIKIN WAS SLEEPING WITH OUR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER AND IT WAS HIS WIVES COUSIN>>>>SICK SICK SICK

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Former Employee for a Reason

AUTHOR: Unknown - ()

I would guess that this is the former employee who missed more days than you worked. Who had a thousand excuses for everything from your poor attendance to why you could not compile a simple report and everything in between.  As you were such a stellar employee who just decided not to show up to work any longer for no apparent reason or notice, who is the one with morals?

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I Agree

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I'm a former employee of ASAP Properties. I resigned after only 6 months because I'm an honest person with morals and did not feel myself that vendors were being properly paid, or that the owners were properly addressing their complaints.