Complaint Review: ASAP Roofing

ASAP Roofing
14001 E Iliff Ave Suite 325 Aurora, Colorado United States of America

ASAP Roofing Cold Hearted Scam!!!!! Aurora , Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Check Public Records

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ASAP Roofing are lying on their response.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong Company

*Consumer Comment: ASAP IS A SCAM!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ASAP Roofing

I would never go with these guys ever again! They came knocking at my door selling me a new Roof under one name . Then a week later said they were another name. They finally built the job a week later I had leaks coming from the roof all over the place. I kept trying to get a hold of them and they said there was nothing they could do about it. I had to hire someone else to come fix it. Then I get a call a week later from the previous company they worked for saying that they had no longer worked for them, that they were still open and not closed down like I was told. Anyways do not go with this company at all there are a lot of good companies out there that have been around longer then a couple of months that know what they are doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASAP-Roofing/Aurora-Colorado-80014/ASAP-Roofing-Cold-Hearted-Scam-Aurora-Colorado-881868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASAP Roofing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Check Public Records

AUTHOR: Kirk McCoy - ()

Please check public records for yourself.

Arapahoe County Clerk and Recorders' Office
5334 S. Prince St,
Littleton, CO 80120

File #D3041071

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ASAP Roofing are lying on their response.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Again .....I am not the liar here Asap roofing is. I do not owe them a dime so they must be talking about another customer. Here I will prove it. Look at this website and you will clearly see that Asap is to blame for every bodies leaks. Yes you are in CO now but your website stats that you are in other states as well NOW. So I believe the other customer that had this problem and can't get a hold of them. Don't believe what I say believe whats in the news since ASAP Roofing was on it. Here check it out for your self.

Now ASAP Roofing what do you have to say about this. Oh let me guess it was another company with the same name. YA RIGHT!!!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: Kirk McCoy - (United States of America)

ASAP Roofing, LLC A colorado corperation does not have a location in El Passo Texas

The company you are referring to according to the El Passo BBB is
ASAP Contracting and Roofing
(800) 610-424511601 Pellicano,
Ste. A-10, El Paso, TX 79936
Principal: William H. Wilson(President)

See more at: http://www.bbb.org/elpaso/business-reviews/roofing-contractors/asap-roofing-in-el-paso-tx-99130941#sthash.jSKpXG8z.dpuf

According to their company website they have an office in Waco, TX 254.757.2727

This company is a member of the BBB in Saint Louis, MO so I would recommend contacting them if you have any difficulty getting your leak fixed.

Hope this helps! We go out of our way for any customer to make sure that our reputation and the reputation of our industry is not tarnished. It is our experience that a few bad contractors has left a negative opinion of roofing contractors in general and we aim to change that one customer at a time.

ASAP IS A SCAM!

AUTHOR: MadCustomer - (United States of America)

A guy named Bobby Bender representing ASAP Roofing, LLC came knocking on my door too after a hail storm in El Paso, Texas back in 2009. My roof was damaged and needed to be repaired. This guy assured me they were local only to find out they were not after they starting working on my roof, they were just renting a small office in town, turned out ASAP sub-contracted a local company to repair my roof, go figure! The job didn't go smoothly, it took them months before they finally finished it. Now, after less than 3 years my roof is leaking and I can't get a hold of anyone to come inspect it so I can claim my warranty (10 year labor warranty per contract), the local office they use to rent is now closed, the phone number no longer exists and no one will answer on the cell phones they provided me. I searched the internet looking for a company website and there is one but no one answers the phone number you see there, I've also sent emails to different people from their contact list and I'm still waiting for someone to reply or call me back. This company is a total SCAM! STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ASAP Roofing

AUTHOR: Kirk McCoy - (United States of America)

The customer who wrote this report was very misleading in his description of our company.

ASAP Roofing LLC was originally formed in 2001. We moved our corporate headquarters to Denver in 2011 (My Hometown) This information is easily verified with the BBB. We have 4 offices Nationwide and did $4,000,000 in revenue for 2012 so we are not a "new company" as he has alleged.

The alleged leaks did not come from the roof it was an issue with the siding on the home, which we proved after multiple visits to the home attempting to locate the alleged roof leaks.

This customer currently owes ASAP Roofing $4,457.43 for the work completed on his home and this is clearly an attempt to get out of paying what is due.