Complaint Review: ASC - American Servicing Company - Wells Fargo Bank

• Updated: Tue, April 07, 2009

• Reported By:Stanton California
ASC - American Servicing Company - Wells Fargo Bank
Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

ASC - American Servicing Company - Wells Fargo Bank would rather foreclose then work with you Des Moines Iowa

I come from the mortgage industry, I know how it all works. I have cashed out all of my resources and have been trying to pay my mortgage. I called ASC/ Wells Fargo in order to work something out because I cannot pay the full amount any more.

No one would talk to be about Loss Midigation, modification, adjustment in payment. In fact I was told that if I sent a "partial payment" it would be refused. If you are trying to pay as much as possible, Wells Fargo doesn't want to deal with you. All or nothing. Is this even legal?

I tried to get the name and extension # of the person I was talking to creat a consistancy and was told that info would not be given to me.

All or nothing and no responsibility. Is this how Wells Fargo and their servicing company, ASC works? Is this the new "American Way"?

I need help. I don't know what to do. Who else is this happening to? Is this legal?

Ant jacq
Stanton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASC-American-Servicing-Company-Wells-Fargo-Bank/Des-Moines-Iowa-50306/ASC-American-Servicing-Company-Wells-Fargo-Bank-would-rather-foreclose-then-work-wit-441502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASC - American Servicing Company - Wells Fargo Bank