Complaint Review: ASC, Americas Servicing Company, Wells Fargo

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:Orange County California
ASC, Americas Servicing Company, Wells Fargo
Racine, Wisconsin, Maryland Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

ASC, Americas Servicing Company, Wells Fargo| Foreclosed Without Notice Unethical, non-logical , deceptive, unorganized, uneducated in their own processes Des Moines, Iowa, And Racine, Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: Lets stand up for our rights

*Consumer Comment: USA POEM....

ASC put me in loan modification, loss mitigation, and Hope for Homeowners and still could not work out an option for me to keep my home.

I made 75 calls and logged over 60 names and ID #'s over the course of a year and still could not be helped. I make just under 80K per year and they foreclosed on me without posting notice, sending a letter, or even post a notice on my door-and they got away with murder. Now the bank owns the property and I have no recourse. I feel helpless and taken advantage of.

The notes that have been read back to me in ASC computer system even prove their process is completely a mess.
get this: ON January 14th, 2009 I was denied a loan modification due to me not providing sufficient income documentation. ASC notes indicated that the income documents were received that same day on January 14th, and I needed to call them back to keep the process going. ( this was the 6th time I provided ASC with income documentation affidavits over the course of 9 months-which I have proof they received the faxes)

On May 12th, 2009 I called ASC and was told that I am no longer in the process for loan modification, BUT they failed to tell me my property was sold the month prior the first week of April. How could ASC not inform me of this ??

Without any notice, letter in the mail, or posting of any kind-Today on May 26th, 2008 I began to make phone calls to ASC and was told to call NDEX West. When I called NDEX West all they want to do is transfer me to the eviction dept to get me out of my home ( the home they forclosed on without giving me proper legal notice)

I decided to start over and call ASC again:
Upon being trasfered to the Foreclosure Dept ( REO) the lady tells me that she needs to have me transfered to another department. I was placed on hold, and before I knew it I was on hold with Wells Fargo (www.pasreo.com)
When the Customer Service person asnwered I was informed that I may be able to purchase my property back. What a joke. I told her my issue and she transfered me back to Americas Servicing Company. At that point I spoke to a man who tells me they dont have to show proof of service, all they have to show is that they attempted to notify me and hence the foreclosure.

I thought the forclosure process must be followed to give proper notice to any occupant of this, and I wasnt given the chance to dispute or try to work out any options ( and I was already under the impression that my loan was being re-worked at 90% of todays current value due to my persistance in follow up and indicating all I wanted to do was keep my home)

I have kept a log of all the customer service agents I have spoken to over the past year as well as proof that I have sent in several income affidavits to show that I can afford the property.

How can the Banks put someone through this!!??

Please contact me to add my name to the CLASS ACTION SUIT!

Matt
Orange County, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASC-Americas-Servicing-Company-Wells-Fargo/Des-Moines-Iowa/ASC-Americas-Servicing-Company-Wells-Fargo-Foreclosed-Without-Notice-Unethical-non-log-455406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASC, Americas Servicing Company, Wells Fargo

Lets stand up for our rights

AUTHOR: Ditressed - (U.S.A.)

I was under the impressiona that I was alone in this ripp off, ASC/Wells Fargo and their attorneys are practicing fraudelent tactics that we should all put them together and have the District Attorneys along with the Attorney General, put a STOP to their ABUSE OF PROCESS. Please reply to (((ROR redacted))) Lets get our stories to a competent attorney who will get this heard by the Attorney General, as this is a feral crime that this bank is getting away with.

USA POEM....

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

is available by simply 'Googling' this- RIP OFF REPORT TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION USA MANIPULATION, and it appears as an 'Update' to that Rip Off Report.

SPREAD MATT'S RIP OFF REPORT ALL OVER THE WORLDWIDE WEB!

Thank you.