Complaint Review: ASC America's Servicing Company

• Updated: Mon, June 14, 2010

• Reported By: ky — Virginia United States of America
ASC America's Servicing Company
Po Box 10388 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

ASC America's Servicing Company Applied for Home Modification no I am in foreclosure status Des Moines, Iowa

ASC mailed me information on the home modification loan. I applied for this but before I was qualified for the program my payments were reduced each month. I mailed the required information and made the payments now my home is in forclosure because I am several months behind for applying for the loan and did not get approved  now before my payments were current. When I call I can not get any answers to how I go from being current to now in foreclosure status I get no answers. This a scam that the company is doing to homeowners. I thought the program was to help but it is apparent they have  other objectives. Something needs to be done to this comapny ASAP. I see that this company has ripped off other homeowners also. The Government NEEDS to take ACTION NOW. I will continue to purse this matter thru all resources that are available to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2010 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASC-Americas-Servicing-Company/Des-Moines-Iowa-50306/ASC-Americas-Servicing-Company-Applied-for-Home-Modification-no-I-am-in-foreclosure-s-614214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASC America's Servicing Company