Complaint Review: ASC - Americas Servicing Company

• Reported By: Fely — Kailua Hawaii United States of America
ASC - Americas Servicing Company
1 Home Compus Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

ASC - Americas Servicing Company Violation of HAMP law Des Moines, Iowa

ASC lingered for 2 1/2 years on making a decission on my loan modifcation.  They claim that we (attorney and I) kept on extending the foreclousre date.  the only reason why is because they kept on asking for more information and fiancial statement at the last minute, requiring us limited time to submit it.  I spet $10,000 on lawyers fees and want to be reimbursed for that all of what I went thru.  The last letter I got from Sean Meirer, Executive Mortagage Specialist of Executive Complaints he said the reason why I was denied and the bank bought back the house is because I did not fulfill my obligation back in 2009.  If that was the case, why didn't ASC say so when my attorney first contacted them.  Instead they asked for more documents...making me spend $10,000 un-nessary.  If they have said it from the beginning then I would have saved the money.  Instead mthat money is gone and credit is shot.....and worse is the stress of the 2 1/2 years of waiting..how can they even sell the home when I was not officially denied......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASC-Americas-Servicing-Company/Des-Moines-Iowa-50328/ASC-Americas-Servicing-Company-Violation-of-HAMP-law-Des-Moines-Iowa-856840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASC - Americas Servicing Company