Complaint Review: ASC Americas servicing Company

• Reported By: Tony — Irving Texas United States of America
ASC Americas servicing Company
Des Mines, IA, Iowa United States of America

ASC Americas servicing Company mortgage Theifs Des Mines, IA, Iowa

We could use your help in a mortgage fight, We currently use American Servicing Company ( Wells Fargo )
And they have done a real number on us, I was on medical leave and I was behind on my payments, and they talked me in to a refinance /modification program, at the time I was 60 days behind, the agent told me to make one payment, to bring the loan current less than 3 days due and we could start the program,  this is did and the agent ( Dee Dee Greenwell) advised me no other payments were needed during the modification process would cover everything, I worked with a total of 4 agents in the 10 months we were in the process, everything from them losing my docs, or they need to be renewed due to 90 day rules, ect, out of the 30-30 calls I had with them during this time not once did any of these agents advised I should be making any payments,

after 10 months they now say I owe 10,000 and I dont qualify as my debt is to high,  this all started since I was 30 days late with a medical leave for 2 month, now they sent we a letter that I owe this much, I call today to work out details of payment, they advised they  have already started foreclose and to call the Attorney, attorney says he will request file and I should call back in 3 days for the result of how much I need to pay now...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASC-Americas-servicing-Company/Des-Mines-IA-Iowa-50306/ASC-Americas-servicing-Company-mortgage-Theifs-Des-Mines-IA-Iowa-854878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASC Americas servicing Company