Complaint Review: ASC/ Wells Fargo

• Submitted: Mon, July 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:Monroe North Carolina
ASC/ Wells Fargo
P.O. Box 10388 Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

ASC/ Wells Fargo SOLUTION- Talk to the RIGHT PEOPLE at ASC/ WF Des Moines Iowa

I have seen the customers, who, like my family, have suffered due to the ridiculous "customer service" (if you can call it that) of ASC/ WF when my husband's unemployment crushed our finances. We have been trying for 10 months to get our loan modified and it fits any requirements that they stated from day one and yet every single time I called, I was told to send the same paperwork again and again and nothing was ever done. I don't know if some of the employees are just overwhelmed or some just don't care, but the bottom line was that my family was going to be homeless. I tried for months to get some help and I could write a book about the ridiculous responses (or lack of) as well as downright lies that I received. Finally, I had enough and contacted the office of the PRESIDENT of ASC/WF. I was AMAZED that the very first call was a success. As frustrating as my calls to the regular 800 number had been, the one call to this office was incredible. Yes, we have had to follow their guidelines (like making 3 payments in a row which were about $200.00 less than our regular payments) and we just received our final modification papers. Our loan is now at 5% and our payment is almost $300.00 less for the next five years. No paying extra, no hassle. Please don't give up! Their contact info is 1-866-416-5896. Good luck and God Bless.

Monroe, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASC-Wells-Fargo/Des-Moines-Iowa-50306/ASC-Wells-Fargo-SOLUTION-Talk-to-the-RIGHT-PEOPLE-at-ASC-WF-Des-Moines-Iowa-471683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASC/ Wells Fargo