Complaint Review: ASC

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: jacgreenstalk — Linwood Pennsylvania United States of America
P.O. BOX 10388 DES MOINES, Iowa United States of America

ASC Wells Fargo Loan mod payment went up not down intrest rate stayed the same on in house loan mod DES MOINES, Iowa

About to be forclosed on because my loan mod I was denied due to the fact that that it took almost a year for them to get my papers straight. I was on unemplyment and then when i got a new job it was part time pretty much so I could not get unemployment. Went through five different speicalist, facts over seven packets, finally got it right when all of a sudden i got a full time job. Now I dont meat the 31% ratio. Then denied an inhouse Mod because they said i had two LOAN MODS when in fact thie first time I was behind in "08" the loan mod they gave me, the payment went up not down and the intrest stayed the same so how is that a loan mod. If they would have got my paper in when i first started to apply for the hamp program with the income i had, i would have got approved but because they "were haveing in house trouble" Thats why we went to all different people and they kept losing my papers. And now after a year of back and forth they are tring to for close and say i make to much money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASC/DES-MOINES-Iowa-50306-0388/ASC-Wells-Fargo-Loan-mod-payment-went-up-not-down-intrest-rate-stayed-the-same-on-in-house-887767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASC