Complaint Review: ASCENTIVE

• Submitted: Mon, May 28, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 28, 2012

• Reported By: Allan — Calgary Alberta Canada
201 Spring Garden Street , Suite 400 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

ASCENTIVE ASCENTIVE-FINALLYFAS - PHILADELPHIA , PA They put a charge on my credit card. I did not give them my credit card. These guys are crooks! Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Ascentive Software charged my credit card without my authorization and worst of all I did not give them my credit card.  How are crooks like this allowed to operate? I am Not the first complainant. With so many complaints where is the FBI? The Police?  Come on folks this crap happens from offshore hackers not in the USA. Stop These Crooks Now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASCENTIVE/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19123/ASCENTIVE-ASCENTIVE-FINALLYFAS-PHILADELPHIA-PA-They-put-a-charge-on-my-credit-card-889613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASCENTIVE