Complaint Review: ASCENTIVE

• Updated: Wed, September 17, 2003

• Reported By:Kelowna British Columbia
ASCENTIVE
ASCENTIVE.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

ASCENTIVE ripoff wouldn't let me download program again after my computer crashed Billed my credit card for another year of nothing Internet

I downloaded the program and used it for two months. My computer crashed and I lost all files. I notified ASCENTIVE and asked to download the program again. They answered if I could not give them the date and order number then I would have to pay again!! I declined, and thought that was the end of it.

Now I get my credit card bill and see yes, they have the information they said they didn't have and have billed me for another year!!..I think this company is a consumer trap!..

Unhappy Customer

Nadine
Kelowna, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2003 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASCENTIVE/nationwide/ASCENTIVE-ripoff-wouldnt-let-me-download-program-again-after-my-computer-crashed-Billed-m-67140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASCENTIVE