• Report: #420859

Complaint Review: ASCENTIVE.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:Bothell Washington
201 Spring Garden Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

ASCENTIVE.com Finally Fast My a*s Philadelphia Pennsylvania

The software I ordered didn't make any difference w/ my computer. I noticed the day after I ordered it, my bank account had been charged 4 times instead of 1. I called ascentive, who admitted it was their fault, and the refund was complete. I called my bank, who told me they had not recieved authorization for the refund. Then I called ascentive again. I told them my bank needed them to call w/ authorization in order to free up my funds, wich still showed as 4 pending transactions. I'm getting no cooperation from ascentive. When my card was charged, it went through immediately. Now that the money's supposed to come my way, it takes several business days. Why should I have to wait for money that I never authorized them to take? Do yourself a favor and boycott ascentive. aka "finally fast .com" I would be happy to hear advice on what can be done about this. It's fraud as far as I'm concerned.

Bothell, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASCENTIVEcom/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19123/ASCENTIVEcom-Finally-Fast-My-Ass-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-420859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASCENTIVE.com