Pink

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: MattL — Vestavia Alabama
ASF Health Club
640 Plaza Dr. Suite 300, Highlands Ranch, Colorado USA

ASF Health Club Sportplex 4766 Hwy.280, Hoover, Al.35242Next Fitness membership contract ripoff Highlands Ranch Colorado

I signed a short term membership agreement with Spotplex Health Club and their collection agency is ASF Health Club. Even though I was a member fot over 5 years, I was charged for 2 mo. dues plus a yearly administration fee that is collected in sept. but I cancelled in May. I felt it was unfair after having been paying dues all those years. I renewed the contract on 4/7/11 when I received notice in mail for reduced rates ($4.00/mo.) so that means I paid the yearly dues sept. '11 and paid it again in sept. '12  and now in 2013. I am paying it for a year I wont be using.

Though this was stated in contract  I signed  I am pointing out it is unfair and they did not give credit for all the years I have been paying dues.  I have a suspision that they switched contract because of an unfavourable review, i.e., they were using member dues to make unecessary decorations, painting the walls and changing the colors soon after, unecessary upgrade that seemed were due to bad management.  I even pointed out in a suggestion box over a year ago that the area above the front door had spider webs and wasp nest over a year ago and they never cleaned it up even though they have professional cleaners almost every day. I think I was 'flim-flamed; when I signed the contract for a reduced rate. I don't remember seeing it in the first contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-Health-Club/Highlands-Ranch-Colorado/ASF-Health-Club-Sportplex-4766-Hwy280-Hoover-Al35242Next-Fitness-membership-contrac-1070463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF Health Club