surrender

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: Thea — Chicago Illinois
ASF INTERNATIONAL
640 Plaza Drive Suite 300 Highlands Ranch , Colorado USA

ASF INTERNATIONAL I received a letter from ASF INTERNATIONAL stating that if I didn't allow them to make electronic payments from my bank account that they would charge me an additional $10 a month. I don't have to give any company my bank account information. It is my choice how I pay my membership fee. My bank sends the payment to them and that is the way it is going to be. I am not even under contract with ASF. I pay as I go. Highlands Ranch Colorado

Asf International sent me a letter stating that unless I allow them to deduct monthly payments from my bank account, they will charge me an additional $10 a month as a manual billing fee. I pay my account through my bank account electronically, every month, so what is the problem. How is it they feel I have to give them my bank account information. Asf is trying to force me to give them my bank account information, and that is illigal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-INTERNATIONAL/Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-80129/ASF-INTERNATIONAL-I-received-a-letter-from-ASF-INTERNATIONAL-stating-that-if-I-didnt-al-1053469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF INTERNATIONAL