• Report: #119254

• Submitted: Mon, November 22, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 22, 2004

• Reported By:Richmond Hill Georgia
ASF International - Alliance Martial Arts Center
640 Plaza Drive #300 Highlands Ranch, Colorado U.S.A.

ASF International Aka Alliance Martial Arts Center rip-off! Dishonest and fraudulent billing and stealing! Colorado or Georgia

I signed up when I was living in Atlanta, GA to take a martial arts class through a gym that is part of ASF International. I had signed a year contract with them and could only get out of the contract if I moved more than 50 miles away and there wasn't a gym close by.

I ended up moving to Richmond Hill, GA to help out with some family issues. I called two days after I left town to cancel my contract and they never called back about my message. I got billed again - they just took the money out of my account. I called and wrote a letter about cancelling my contract. It was two weeks later when I finally got a letter about contacting someone else to cancel. I did and sent proof of my move and they still didn't cancel my contract.

They continued to pull money out of my account messing up my finances. They refuse to cancel my contract of refund the money they have stolen from me. I have been trying now for almost five months to get them to cancel my contract and they won't do it. They are now threatening me by telling me they are going to take legal actions against me because I won't pay them for classes that I am not taking. I had to close my bank account to get them to stop stealing money from me.

This company is rude and is run by a bunch of thieves. They need to be put out of business.

Windy
Richmond Hill, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2004 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International-Alliance-Martial-Arts-Center/Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-8012/ASF-International-Aka-Alliance-Martial-Arts-Center-rip-off-Dishonest-and-fraudulent-billi-119254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International - Alliance Martial Arts Center