Complaint Review: ASF International And LA Boxing

• Submitted: Sat, August 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:Yorba Linda California
ASF International And LA Boxing
640 Plaza Drie Suit 300 Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80129 FULLERTON, California U.S.A.

ASF International And LA Boxing, Fullerton, CA DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THESE COMPANIES. You will pay forever Fullerton CAfULLERTON California

*UPDATE Employee: Terms of contract

We made the mistake of signing up for boxing lessons through LA BOXING in FULLERTON, CA. We cancelled on July 1, sending payment for the total due plus letters to LA BOXING and ASF INTERNATIONAL. A few days later, a representative from LA BOXING called and said that they would cancel our contract once the payment of $166 was paid. In fact, we had paid for not only dues through June, but those of July, for a total of $247. Since we had overpaid according to this message, I didn't worry about the contract being closed. Now, we have a letter from ASF INTERNATIONAL telling us that we have to pay for August and that "all interim payments are required to be paid as scheduled." I had to, in fact, notify ASF INTERNATIONAL THREE TIMES. I sent them a letter on July 1. I put "PAYMENT IN FULL" on the check I sent and when they sent me another bill, I again, told them that the contract was cancelled. Now, they want an August payment. And I assume they will then want September. THIS IS A RIPOFF. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH LA BOXING OF FULLERTON, OR ASF INTERNATIONAL. YOU WILL PAY AND PAY.

Anonymous
Yorba Linda, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2008 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International-And-LA-Boxing/FULLERTON-California/ASF-International-And-LA-Boxing-Fullerton-CA-DO-NOT-SIGN-A-CONTRACT-WITH-THESE-COMPANIES-361181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International And LA Boxing

Terms of contract

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Without knowing who this individual is; it is extremely difficult to respond to this. I am sure that ASF International is following the cancellation procedures according to the terms and conditions of the agreement this individual signed with LA Boxing

Chris Peterson