Complaint Review: ASF International And LA Boxing

• Updated: Wed, October 28, 2009

• Reported By: Becky J — Phoenix Arizona USA
ASF International And LA Boxing
640 Plaza Drive, Suite 300 Highlands Ranch, Colorado United States of America

ASF International And LA Boxing Continued to bill me after I had cancelled 4 times! Highlands Ranch, Colorado

I have cancelled my membership with LA boxing 4 times. I had originally only agreed to 6 months membership as my son was moving to Missouri. After I canceled, ASF International continued to bill me. I wrote to ASF and called ASF and stressed that my son had moved and though LA boxing assured me only a 6 month membership, they continued to bill me for 3 months. When I wrote to ASF and told them of my 4 cancellation attempts and showed the written proof, they said they could not honor my cancellation until I paid the past due late fees. These were late fees for bills I had not received and for bills beyond my cancellation. They told me that I would continue to accrue fees. When I paid the 7th month (1 month beyond what I signed up for), then they told me they could not honor my cancellation because I still owed them for the 8th month.

The people that assisted me on the phone were very rude and unprofessional. Throughout my entire experience with them, I felt like it was a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International-And-LA-Boxing/Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-80129/ASF-International-And-LA-Boxing-Continued-to-bill-me-after-I-had-cancelled-4-times-Highl-516571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International And LA Boxing