Complaint Review: ASF International-Health Club Dues-Golds Gym

• Submitted: Sat, October 25, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 25, 2008

• Reported By:Pasadena Maryland
ASF International-Health Club Dues-Golds Gym
640 Plaza Suite 300 Highlands Ranch, Colorado U.S.A.

ASF International - Health Club Dues ASF International-Health Club Dues-Golds Gym DOUBLE BILLED by ASF & GOLDS GYM Highlands Ranch, Colorado

I recently noticed an ACH withdraw from my checking account for ASF International. I didn't recognize it so it prompted me to check things out. Then I noticed withdraws from "Health Club Dues" as well as Golds Gym on 2 different dates (1st & 20th)each month for several months. I've been a member of Golds Gym in MD since 2004. I called them and they stated they only bill at the beginning of the month and they didn't know who ASF International was, nor did they understand the deduction from Health Club Dues. Never have I signed anything or have a contract with Health Club Dues or ASF Financial. My contract was with Golds Gym, which was only for a year. I've contacted my bank and they will stop future payments to ASF Financial with a charge of $30.00, which isn't a problem. Any ideas on how to get my money back for being double billed all this time. Where has the $$ gone is what I want to know. HELP!!!!

Brenda
Pasadena, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2008 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International-Health-Club-Dues-Golds-Gym/Highlands-Ranch-Colorado/ASF-International-Health-Club-Dues-ASF-International-Health-Club-Dues-Golds-Gym-DOUBLE-B-384749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International-Health Club Dues-Golds Gym