likes

• Submitted: Wed, October 04, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 04, 2006

• Reported By:Saint Charles Missouri
ASF International / New Lady Fitness
640 Plaza Dr. Suit 300 Highlands Ranch, Colorado U.S.A.

ASF International, New Lady Fitness ripoff cancellation charge after store closed trying to transfer me to another. Highlands Ranch CO Saint Louis Location Colorado

Joined New Lady Fitness center then closed without notice. They wanted me start going to another location way out of my way. Then a phone call conversation with ASF rep they stated that I owe a cancellation charge for 75 and then 150 dollars all in the same call. I refuse to pay this and don't want this on my credit or to be annoyed with bills from them. I don't feel that I should be told what work out place I should go to.

It's also fishy that on the front door of New Lady Fitness Saint Peters MO location said that club fitness would take over my now worthless contract. I am in the process of writing ASF to solve this problem.

So how is it that some company can tell me to drive out of my way 20 miles in traffic or to join a co-ed club fitness. Thats why I joined New Lady Fitness, close location and not co-ed. I want no charges and a written cancellation from ASF and or all paties involved.

Valerie
Saint Charles, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2006 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International-New-Lady-Fitness/Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-80129/ASF-International-New-Lady-Fitness-ripoff-cancellation-charge-after-store-closed-trying-t-214254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International / New Lady Fitness