Complaint Review: ASF International / Slender Xpress

• Submitted: Sat, October 09, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 26, 2006

• Reported By:Ceres California
ASF International / Slender Xpress
12596 West Bayaud Ave Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

ASF International / Slender Xpress Dis-honest, unable to cancle without permenant disability and unable to use services Denver Colorado

*Consumer Comment: member of slender xpress

*UPDATE Employee: manager/personal trainer

I am very upset and I am now unable to physically attend their store due to a physical condition and they are aware that I am having to quit my job due to this physical ability. I have a sever kidney infection and unable to physically work and I had to move from my 2 story home to a one story due to doctor recomendations.

I cann't use their services and I don't think I should have to pay for it. I am very upset and I want this company to be delt with in a serious matter. I feel that I have been taken advantage of because when I sighned up for this service I was unaware that they were the contract holder I just knew the owner said that you know if something happens then we can cancle. totally mislead me.

Now when I try to discusse my problem with this company they say I am only here to service my MEMBERS. I don't know what to tell you. So basically I am all alone with this problem and want it taken care of because I have never met some people so rude. None of this problem started until I did there suggestion of their body wraps that has caused this problem and then to be treated as if I was no one because their commission has stopped because I was injured.

Erlinda
Ceres, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2004 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International-Slender-Xpress/Denver-Colorado-80228/ASF-International-Slender-Xpress-Dis-honest-unable-to-cancle-without-permenant-disabili-112197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International / Slender Xpress

member of slender xpress

AUTHOR: Jodee - (U.S.A.)

I am a member of slender Express, and have been for quite a while. This company and its employees helped me loose 80 pounds. They never gave up on me, always encouraged me. The level of physical therapy i received was ama, californiazing. I had gained weight do to a horrific motorcycle accident.

Not only was I able to exercise where it didn't hurt, but the exercizes they had me doing stregthened my ankles to where I can now jog 3 miles a day, when before it hurt to walk.

The body wraps are completly hollistic, it is rediculous to even utter that the body wraps did or could create a health problem. And all the contracts are choosen BY THE MEMBER.. they are clearly explained and outlined.

This womans alligations infuriate me, due to the lack of truth, proven by the results members achieve at slender xpress. Thank you slender xpress!

Jo~Dee - Tracy, california

manager/personal trainer

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

She is correct-Slender Xpress DOES go out of the way to take care of ALL its members! We treat EVERY woman as if she is the ONLY woman.

We let our members PICK the membership which best suits her needs and it is in writting and signed by the member AFTER it is explained to her!

ASF OWNS the membership agreement so it is TRUE the owner and the trainers refer the member to ASF for billing needs and questions. We do not know the answers nor can we help them on these matters. We are NOT bill collectors and WE ARE HERE TO SERVICE THE MEMBERS!It is in writing on the agreement all you need is a REAL doctors not stating it is detramental for the member to participate in activity ever again! So it is OBVIOUSE she DID NOT have proff of her condition or there would be no issue.

In regaurds to the body wraps, the products are ALL natural and there has NEVER been any reported side effects unless you are alergic to DIRT!!!!! and cant eat due to the fact you are alergic to vitemans...

Slender Xpress has over 2000 members and we can not please every one but we sure do go out of our way to try!!

On behalf of all the staff, owners and management on our team and all our members, we are all highly disturbed by these comments and we are going even more out of our way to up hold even higher standards..if this is even possible. We hope you will come see for your self what thousands of women call home and not be effected be the ignorance and anger of ONE.

The owner recarched this member and she WAS able to cancel her term. We still to this day do not know why she was so angry.