Complaint Review: ASF International

• Submitted: Mon, September 22, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:lakeside California
ASF International
Deptt. #291- Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

ASF International Fraudulent Disclosure Denver Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Contract

After I no longer wanted to attend a martial arts school that contracts out to ASF International, I found many disputes with their contract agreements. Specifically, you cannot cancel a contract with a business contracting out to ASF no matter what happens in that time frame. I learned early on that I was not satisfied with this business and the only way to cancel my contract is to move 25 miles away from my current address and pay a cancelation fee of 50 dollars. It seems to me that after I found out that I did not respect the business in question, I should have the right to cancel the agreement. I have also found many other complaints about ASF International all over the web. I would like to organize this collective pool of people for a legal suit if possible.

Matt
lakeside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International/Denver-Colorado-80281-0291/ASF-International-Fraudulent-Disclosure-Denver-Colorado-375019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International

Contract

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Matt signed an agreement that has specific terms and conditions. ASF International cannot deviate from those terms and conditions and neither can Matt. He made a committment by signing the contract and therefore, should follow through.

Chris Peterson