• Report: #272092

• Submitted: Mon, September 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 03, 2007

• Reported By:temecula California
ASF International
640 Plaza Drive, Suite 300 Highlands Ranch, California U.S.A.

ASF International Cannot cancel account Highlands Ranch California

We have been trying to cancel our contract since December 2006. My son was nevery able to fully participate in the exercises. He could not do the push ups or keep his arms up in the boxing position.

We brought a doctor's prescription stating that our son could not participate in boxing due to rotor cuff damage to The Fight Lab and we were told that this would be enough to cancel the agreement. Three months later our account was being billed again.

At that time, I was told that the Fight Lab could only extend the term of the agreement for a period of time even though he had a permanent disability.

According to the back of the agreement, Terms and Conditions, paragraph 8. The member or his/her legal representative may cancel the agreement if the Member dies or becomes permanently disabled. Permanent disability is a disability verified by a physician, which precludes the Member from using any of Business facilities for a period in excess of six (6) consecutive months.

On April 6, 2007, my son took another doctor's prescription to The Fight Lab stating that he was permanently unable to box. I cancelled the electronic bank draft and sent another cancellation form.

Last week, I was told they never received the doctor's prescription from The Fight Lab and that they did not receive my cancellation.

Now, I am sending another cancellation notice to them effective January 1, 2007 and I have made a report to ripoffreport.com along with 21 other people that are having problems canceling their contracts with ASF International. I want our contract cancelled as of January, 2007 and the return of any money that we have paid after January 2007 returned immediately as per our contract.

Nick
temecula, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2007 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International/Highlands-Ranch-California-80129/ASF-International-Cannot-cancel-account-Highlands-Ranch-California-272092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International