Complaint Review: ASF International

• Updated: Sun, March 24, 2013

• Reported By: Paul — The city Ohio
ASF International
640 Plaza Drive, Suite 300 Highlands Ranch, Colorado United States of America

ASF International Charged me for three months, even though two of those months we were out of state! Highlands Ranch, Colorado

ASF International is a business for Unique Payment Solutions for  Health Clubs and Martial Arts Studios.
My daughter was taking a Jujitsu class in Killeen, TX.
After being finagled by the admission liaison, as it were, we set some ground rules.
We went in with the understanding that we'd be moving in three months time.
Our one year contract would therefore be waved.
ASF did a great job for the business it works for (American Wellness Institute / Killeen, TX)
They made it extremely difficult to get just the right information to them, so that they would stop extracting funds from our credit card. We sent them information proving we'd moved (my wife's info, as the bills and what not were in here name). Oh, but no. It has to be my information because I was the one that signed the contract. LOL, though they didn't have a problem using her credit card to take the money!
Bottom line, they didn't do anything illegal, just crappy. It is so disappointing to see so many business's practicing this way. "We're going to get every thing we can from you because it's not illegal".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International/Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-/ASF-International-Charged-me-for-three-months-even-though-two-of-those-months-we-were-ou-1037565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International