Complaint Review: ASF International

• Submitted: Fri, May 18, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 18, 2007

• Reported By:Vancouver Washington
ASF International
640 Plaza Drive, Suite 300 Highlands Ranch, Colorado U.S.A.

ASF International A ASF International representative misguided and delayed me from correctly canceling my contract with them. Ripoff Highlands Ranch Colorado

I contacted ASF International by phone early in the month of April, 07 about my upcoming move to another state 200 miles away from our school. We weren't due to move until June 3rd so I wanted my child to attend his martial art classes until the end of May. I was told by the ASF representative that I needed to wait until a day or two after my last debit to fax in the cancelation information. So I waited until a couple days after the last EFT. On April 24th I faxed in my cancellation form and also sent proof of my new address. (The representative told me I need to show a form that had my name and new address; which was very vague on how important the "proof" ended up being.) I recieved a letter from them May 14th saying that I needed to show proof of my move: Newly issued drivers licence, utility bill, post office confirmation letter, or a settlement statement. Well since we have not moved yet all I had was a settlement statement from our title company when we purchased our home. So on May 14th I faxed them this with my account #. I followed up today May 18th, and I was told that my settlement statement "was fake", and that I needed to give 60 days notice to cancel my contract. I had the ability to provide proof of move in a timely manner (which they stated is 60 days). The ASF representitives were either playing ignorant or are seriously not qualified to be in their current position to handle customer service and know the company guidelines. Because of their poor service and vague details on their contract guidelines I was trapped into fullfilling the enire contract. ASF International is not about making their customers happy and keeping them coming back. They mislead you and guide you into their trap to fill their pockets with cash. Please be careful when signing a ASF INTERNATIONAL CONTRACT for your child to have a fun and exciting martial art class. You have 60 days to cancel and per say you break your leg it would be healed before they stop their payment!

Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2007 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International/Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-80129/ASF-International-A-ASF-International-representative-misguided-and-delayed-me-from-correct-249252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International