Complaint Review: ASF International

• Reported By: wajit — ELK GROVE California United States of America
ASF International
640 Plaza Drive #300 Highlands Ranch, Colorado United States of America

ASF International ASF International fraud company Highlands Ranch, Colorado

My daughter enrolled in Premier Martial Arts in October 2008 for one year. The instrustor said the contract may be for 3 years but I can cancel it after one year. So in Oct2009 I asked him to cancel the contract. He said OK but then in Nov 2009 again my account was debited by ASF International. So I discussed with ASF and thePremier instructor to cancelled the charges for many months after that. ASF said once they charge the account it can not be cancel. So I asked the instructor to give free classes for onemonth. He saidOK and my daughter started her classes on Dec 1st2010 and stopped on Dec 20th 2010. We again received another bill in last week of Dec 2010 for that month when he said its free. We talked to the Premier instructor and he said I dont havetoand he will take care of the bill. But Jan 23rd I received another bill for 3 months due when we did not have any contract or my daughter did not even attendedany classes in Premier.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2011 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International/Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-80129/ASF-International-ASF-International-fraud-company-Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-685953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International