• Report: #207901

• Submitted: Fri, August 25, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 25, 2006

• Reported By:Mobile Alabama
ASF International
640 Plaza Dr. Suite 300 Highlands Ranch, Colorado U.S.A.

ASF International, SPortplex SCAM Highlands Ranch Colorado

In June of 2005, I joined the Sportplex in my area. Then life happened. Since I had just moved to a new town, the unpacking process led to the disappearance of my contract. My exercise partner had his first child and left me high and dry.

In May of 2006, I called the Sportplex and asked about ending my membership since the year was almost over and I did not have a copy of my contract. I was told that to renew, I would have to come in, otherwise it would end.

August 1, I see that I am still getting charged for a gym membership. I call the Sportplex and find out that they have nothing to do with the contract. Call ASF. ASF says that the contract will automatically renew, which happened, and I am stuck with it for another year.

This works out pretty well for both companies. ASF does not care what the Sportplex employees do, because they are the contract holder, not Sportplex. Sportplex does not care about customer service because they are not the contract holder, blame ASF.

So who is responsible for misrepresentation of the contract? ASF does not take any responsibility whatsoever for how its contracts are sold. Sportplex cannot take action to fix its mistakes on selling the contract.

Divide the liability, conquer the customer.

Mobile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2006 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International/Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-80129/ASF-International-SPortplex-SCAM-Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-207901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International