Complaint Review: ASF International

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Louisville Colorado
ASF International
640 Plaza Drive Suite 300 Highlands Ranch, Colorado U.S.A.

ASF International billing mistakes every month, refuse to refund you Highlands Ranch/Denver/Boulder Colorado

I just joined Tran's Martial Arts two months ago, and in only two months of bank transactions from ASF International they have caused me to overdraft my account and provided extremely unsatisfactory service.

The first month my tuition was due, I was billed incorrectly for a $20 "manual billing fee" even though I has set up automatic withdrawl from my checking account when I enrolled at Tran's. I was told they couldn't refund my checking account; instead I would have a $20 credit toward my next month's tuition.

The second month my tuition was due, I saw a charge for $139 from ASF hit my checking account on 3/20, the day I am supposed to be billed. Then, I saw another charge from ASF for $179 on 3/23. When I called, I was told I made a change to my account and they were just notified of the change AFTER I was already billed the first time. I did make a change to my account, but it was three weeks prior to my billing date of 3/20! I threw such a huge fit that I am going to overdraft my account again and they didn't want to credit my checking account back, the "supervisor" in customer service said she could refund only a portion of the incorrect $139 charge. I should see a credit to my bank account for only $125.30 because they can't refund the entire amount.

I am in a bad place because I love Tran's Martial Arts, but it sounds as though so many gyms and facilities of that nature use ASF International to handle their billing, and I don't want ASF to be the reason I quit.

Krism
Louisville, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International/Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-80129/ASF-International-billing-mistakes-every-month-refuse-to-refund-you-Highlands-RanchDenve-436799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International