Complaint Review: ASF International

• Submitted: Fri, December 01, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 01, 2006

• Reported By:Galt California
ASF International
640 Plaza Dr. Suite 300, Highlands Ranch, Colorado U.S.A.

ASF International ripoff dihonest Highlands Ranch Colorado

I joined a health club with the understanding that I could cancel because of my medical condition and withouth any hassle.

After a few weeks of exercising my injury was aggravated I was given the necessary forms and have been trying to get the process going since 11-3-06.

I finally received a letter telling me that I did not provide sufficient information and they are now requiring a letter stating my medical injury in detail, which is a HIPPA violation.

In the meantime they are requesting that I continue paying until they received the information that is satisfactory to them and not what the doctor is saying. I confronted them with the fact that their process is so long so they can continue getting paid and she said "I know" I also mentioned that there a lot of complaints agains them to which she also said "I know".

This company is out to ripp off people with their unreasonable demands and their long cancellation process to get more money.

Galt, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2006 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International/Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-80129/ASF-International-ripoff-dihonest-Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-223249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International