Complaint Review: ASF International

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2008

• Reported By:ANNANDALE Virginia
ASF International
640 Plaza Suite 300 Highlands Ranch,CO Highlands Ranch, Colorado U.S.A.

ASF International Cancelled months ago- still being billed Highlands Ranch Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Cancelled

On February 26,2007 I contacted the ASF office to cancel the membership I had with Wolrd Gym in Laurel, MD, as I had moved out of the state of Maryland.I was instructed to fax a letter of cancellation to your offices, which I did.

Unfortunately, my membership was not cancelled, and I continued to have charges coming out of my checking account from March 2007 until May 2008, when I closed my account because of these charges. I have received a bill in the amount of $120 for June, July and August of 2008. I do not owe anything to this company and deserve a refund for the 15 months of charges I received after cancelling this membership. I called their office today, and was told that nothing could be done until the past due amount was paid. I will not continue to pay for something which was cancelled on February 26, 2007.
To resolve this problem, I would appreciate a full refund of the 15 months of dues I paid after cancelling my membership ($435) and for this membership to be CANCELLED, AS I REQUESTED FEBRUARY 26, 2007.I have already sought the help of the Better Business Bureau.

Dolcie
ANNANDALE, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International/Highlands-Ranch-Colorado/ASF-International-Cancelled-months-ago-still-being-billed-Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-354898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International

Cancelled

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Ms. Jones called ASF International on February 26, 2007 inquiring how to cancel her membership. She was advised of the appropriate procedures then. We did not hear from her again until July 23, 2008. She was advised to send an email to us and we would cancel the membership. Her membership was cancelled on July 29, 2008.

Chris Peterson