Complaint Review: ASF International

• Submitted: Mon, September 13, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, September 13, 2010

• Reported By: Sharice — Savannah Georgia United States of America
ASF International

ASF International Charged me $29 for a rejection fee, was told to email a copy of my bank statement, still hasn't received my refund. Then charged me $39 the following month & it's only $19/month. Internet

I noticed that I was charged my monthly fee of $19 and also a $29 rejection fee on last month...called and was told that I need my bank to fax something over. My bank called them on 3-way and they told me to just email a copy of my bank statement, did that about 3 weeks ago and have been calling and calling and they either say that they are 3 hours behind everyone or that they have gotten so many emails and that I should call back in a couple of days to check and see.

Was told that they will refund me my $ back in a couple of days, checked to see and then I noticed a charge of $39 from ASF which my plan is only $19 so why am I being charged $20 over...apparently they don't believe I had online banking but I do and I'm noticing these bogus charges....JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE SERVED and I demand that it does. I am documenting every conversation that I had had with every associate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2010 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International/internet/ASF-International-Charged-me-29-for-a-rejection-fee-was-told-to-email-a-copy-of-my-ban-640035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International