Complaint Review: ASF International

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: Dan — Avon Connecticut United States of America
ASF International

ASF International Profitness, Health Solutions, LA Fitness Fraud, deceptive, complete disregard for consumer laws. Internet

I followed the onerous cancellation procedures to the letter and company refused to stop billing my credit card.  I was forced to cancel my credit card to get them to stop.  Credit card company was able to get only 3 months of fees back.  ASF is now sending me letters stating that because I canceled my charge, they are charging me late fees.  This is outrageous!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International/internet/ASF-International-Profitness-Health-Solutions-LA-Fitness-Fraud-deceptive-complete-disr-982776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International