Complaint Review: ASF International

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: arul519 — United States of America
ASF International

ASF International Samuel Lugo Unable to cancel my contract, and random charges , Internet

I have been trying to cancel my membership for over a month.  I've paid the cancellation fee, but I am still getting billed for my membership.  Also, there is no rhyme or reason for the charges.  Example, when I joined Fitness 4 Less in Bowie, MD they told me I would be charged $19.99 a month, with a $20 charge every six months for "club improvement."  In the last month I was billed $20 twice, and $19.99 once.  So $59.99 a month, and this has gone on for months.  When I reached out to this gym, they said they had no idea and to contact ASF International.  I would rather eat a bullet then join any gym that uses ASF International.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASF-International/internet/ASF-International-Samuel-Lugo-Unable-to-cancel-my-contract-and-random-charges-Internet-913787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASF International